Imitation Maple Syrup
Author: Food Prepper
- 2 cups White Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt (optional)
- 2 teaspoons Molasses (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon Maple Extract (or Imitation Maple Flavoring)
- Heat water to a roaring boil in a saucepan over high heat.
- Add sugar, salt, molasses, and molasses to the boiling water and whisk together till it starts to boil a little again.
- Once a boil has been reached, remove saucepan from heat.
- Let syrup cool a few minutes before serving.
Recipe by Food Prepper at http://www.foodprepper.com/imitation-maple-syrup-recipe.php