100% Spelt Pancakes
- 1 1/3 cup freshly ground spelt flour
- (or 1 cup spelt flour + 1/3 cup white flour as the original recipe directs)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- Pre-heat electric griddle to 375 degrees..
- Add all dry ingredients to a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Add all wet ingredients to a 2nd mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Add dry ingredient mix to wet ingredient mixing bowl and whisk till it just comes together.
- Lightly spray your hot griddle with cooking spray.
- Use a 1/4 measuring cup to scoop the pancake batter onto the griddle.
- I cook my pancakes 1 minute 45 seconds on the first side and 2 minutes 15 seconds on the second side for perfect pancakes, this may vary on your griddle.
Recipe by Food Prepper at http://www.foodprepper.com/spelt-pancakes-from-youtube-video.php