Last year, I started to stock up on coconut oil in my food storage because it keeps well for several years in its solid state (below 76 degrees). I started using my coconut oil in my cooking and baking to get a feel for how it works. One of the other reasons I stocked up on coconut oil is that many say it has incredible healing and health boosting abilities. I don’t always believe everything I read but I decided to put it to the test in my own life.
I started by taking 1 tablespoon all by itself right before I ate breakfast for one month. I then increased my dosage to 1 tablespoon before dinner also, that is a total of 2 tablespoons a day. I have been doing the 2 tablespoons a day routine for the past 3 months and it has improved my life.
Here is what I noticed it did for me:
- Less headaches (and less severe when I actually do get one).
- Easier to focus and remember things.
- More energy throughout the day.
- It seemed to curve my appetite so I don’t feel like pigging out every meal.
- I lost about 10 pounds, I didn’t really need to loose 10 pounds but I didn’t mind.
- Significantly less acne break outs, in-fact I hardly had any.
These were just some of the things I was able to notice it did for me. I hardly ever visit the doctor so I can’t tell you “medically speaking” how it has effected me but I feel great. I would highly recommend adding coconut oil to your food storage and your daily intake.
Type of Coconut Oil to Get:
Cold Pressed (check the back label), un-refined, organic, and virgin coconut oil.